As their name implies, self-adhesive product labels are ready to be peeled from the release liner and applied – eliminating the need to apply glue to the label.
Commonly used on an array of food products, such as jars, bottles and punnets, Lithotech’s different combinations of label facestocks and adhesives ensure that the label performs correctly under the required conditions. For example: withstanding freezer or room temperatures, direct sunlight, uneven surfaces, etc.
Labels are supplied in singles or rolls for hand or machine application. Roll labels can be supplied in a configuration to suit any machine requirement.
- Printing in up to 9 colours
- Letterpress, flexographic & digital printing options
- Wide range of substrate & adhesive options
- Variety of finishing options
- Die-cut to any shape or size